- Compact (870mm high) and lightweight single fan design makes the unit unobtrusive, saves space and is easy to install
- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -20°C
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.